Social Media Guide / Trainer
We all have our own personality and style of communication, and social media can play its own part in helping us to grow our businesses by displaying this style to communicate effectively with our existing network and new audiences.
Analyst and writer, Brian Solis, wrote that “Social Media has more to do with sociology and anthropology that technology.” It’s this philosophy of social media that I also subscribe to, which is why I won’t manage your social media for you.
I will, however, share my skills and knowledge to help you manage your social media. My Social Media Training is tailored to the needs of the business and, roughly speaking, covers the following:
- From Beginner’s Guides to Advanced Masterclasses
- Strategy/campaign planning
- Audience and competitor research
- Developing creative marketing content and going viral
- Introduction to each relevant social media platform
- Using paid advertising to reach a wider audience – including Twitter ads
- Impact of video content – from YouTube to Facebook Live
- Using Google URL builder and Google Goals for ads and campaigns
- Measuring success and ROI
Each course is fully interactive, including a Q&A and discussion throughout. The final facts are that my training:
- Is available in 121 sessions or more. The largest training session so far has been to over 120 delegates.
- Is available anywhere in the UK, Europe, or globally.
To get in touch about my social media training work, please get in touch here.
In the meantime, here are just a few of my blogs on how to get the best out of social media.